GUIDELINES FOR CAMERA READY PAPER
- Please note that all the Camera-Ready manuscripts submitted by the authors will be combined into a single file, to be submitted to IEEExplore for possible inclusion in their database and through them for access by various indexing agencies like SCOPUS, EI and Compendex. Hence, it is very important that all the Camera-Ready papers adhere to the same uniform format, in terms of style, spacing, fonts and pagination.
- All Camera-Ready papers MUST comply with the template available on the INDICON2018 website. No deviation whatsoever is permissible. We had permitted a few exceptions during the submission of the review manuscripts but that would not be possible at this stage. Any manuscript found not conforming to the norms, will be summarily pulled from the final version of the manuscript to be submitted to IEEExplore.
- Equations, if any may be typed using Equation Editor / MathType with the font set apriori to Times New Roman, 12pts. All subscripts and superscripts may be set to 75%. All equations should be numbered with the equation numbers right aligned to the column.
- All section headings, as can be seen from the template are to use Caps and Lower for the font style.
- All figures should be have a minimum resolution of 300 dpi and should be centred between the margins of the column.
- All references should necessarily be as per the IEEE Style Manual.
- Please ensure that there are no hyper-linked URLs in your final manuscript, hidden or otherwise. IEEExplore is very careful about any malware / Trojans creeping in through clickable links in the manuscripts and hence, have strictly prohibited such links.
- You are requested to take a hard copy of your final version of the paper, and go through it carefully for errors like : Insufficient margins; Figures/Tables/Equations overflowing into the margins / gutters; fonts not looking the way you wanted them to; fonts of sizes larger / smaller than specified; fonts other than Times New Roman and References as per the IEEE Style.
- All Camera-Ready papers should contain the appropriate copyright clearance code. They should contain any one of the following copyright information as applicable, as a footnote on the first page, bottom left:
For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-8235-7/18/$31.00 ©2018 Crown
For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-8235-7/18/$31.00 ©2018 European Union.
For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-8235-7/18/$31.00 ©2018 IEEE